The future of accessible media is now in our hands. Under the direction of Howard Renensland, Founder and CEO of [with]tv, a collaborative effort is currently in process to develop a mainstream media company, the mission of which will be to broadcast accessible content of, by, and for people with disabilities…and everyone else.
Howard has assembled a management team consisting of experienced professionals from the entertainment, business and disability advocacy worlds. Brought together by a common purpose and a shared vision – to unite people with disabilities and their families, friends, and communities – this team is working hard to build a strong foundation for a dynamic and very diverse community poised to move from an arena of charity to one of full economic participation via a mass media presence.
This is a project just exploding with potential and we, as in all of us, have an opportunity to play a role in its development and success. Howard and his management team are looking for our input. Let’s roll up our sleeves and see what we can do tackle this “To Do” list, shall we? Join us:
- Visit www.with-tv.com to learn more
- Read the support letter and sign the Guest Book
- Submit an article(s) to Blog [with]tv (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Comment on the the Blog and help spread the word (www.withtv.typepad.com)
- Invest. Angel Investors and Venture Capital opportunities available
- Volunteer. Help is needed in all areas, especially web support, Public Relations and Advertising
- Send in your resumes and demo reels. [with]tv is not hiring quite yet. But they’re looking.
- Forward this message to those you know with a passion for people!
Thank you in advance for your support.
Blog Master, [with]tv
Cross-posted on [with]tv