Things I’ve learned this week…
- Human beings evolved hands in order to work with wood.
- James Atlas’ biography of Delmore Schwartz is tedious.
Now I’m back.
Puccini loved duck hunting. The great tenor Enrico Caruso once joked that Puccini had eaten all the ducks in Italy.
- Speculation: football (American) is bad for the human neck. Therefore, according to the intelligent design crowd, football is ungodly.
- Speculation: I think god prefers basketball.
More things I’ve learned this week…
- If you punch Michelangelo in the nose you’re gonna get run out of town.
- It is a fact: there aren’t many ducks left in Italy.