Top Ten Reasons “Normal People” Wish They Were Disabled…
10. We have that “cute little logo”.
9. We don’t have to stand up for the national anthem.
8. We have psychic powers: All disabled people know all other disabled people.
7. They’re jealous of our specialty clothing.
6. Disabled people are “more musical”.
5. We have sign language and Braille and other ”sneaky stuff”.
4. We can park anywhere, just like the Pope.
3. We have really cool pets and we can take them anywhere.
2. We have our own stalls in public restrooms, some with “high-tech” devices.
And the number one reason normal people wish they could be disabled:
1. Airline employees actually have to help us. (Though they are seldom happy about it…)